Dec 15, 2010

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .










holidays have been a little different in my home this year.
i'm positive we are given certain trials for a reason.
ones to grow from and become stronger.
trials that change some for good and sadly some for bad.
i like to look at them as blessings.
we have no christmas lights or decorations up at our house this year..
not even our christmas tree. i know. it makes me sad too.
to save myself from feeling anti-christmas (which i'm not) i bought this pink tree.
yes, it's pink. i don't really have to many clothes that are pink nor decorate pink but...
it seemed right. 
it's far from the traditional tree but it has a special sparkle when the lights are on.
it makes me happy and thats what i was looking for.
maybe someday i'll share with you in depth the many changes my family is going through this season..
but, for now...enjoy my pink tree. 

xoxo.
miss janika

No comments:

Post a Comment