Feb 10, 2011

dear everyone,

hi all. you are all fabulous and sweet. i'm so happy about the love that was shared with my cute little film i put together for all of you. i still watch it everyday because it gives me this special fuzzy feeling throughout my whole body.

i enjoy making these videos almost as much as i love well...photographing..
i have had many people ask me if i can make films for them!
(engagement video, save the dates, children....)

if you are interesting in having a stop motion film made contact me for more information & pricing.

much love to you,
         janika

p.s. stay tuned for friday (early valentines day gift!)

p.s.s? or p.p.s?? i always get confused..anyway, here is a photo just because this post would feel naked without one! jello anyone??

No comments:

Post a Comment