Jan 21, 2011

socks.










ok, lets be honest. this blog post isn't a very good "fashion" topic but i'm kind of obsessed.
i love socks.
i think it's a dancer thing.
ballerina's don't have very attractive feet sooooo...
socks are a fabulous cover up right?
my toes and your eyes will thank me for this..
. . .
hope this post was up to par with your expectations.
. . .

a little p.s lovin: I HAVE THE CUTEST POST FOR MONDAY. no really, i can't wait. i have a wonderful little project i created and i can't wait to share it. 
you will LOVE it.
promise!

HAPPY WEEKEND.
& HAPPY TOES FOREVER.
come back and visit first thing monday and let me know what you think...

xoxo-miss janika

1 comment:

  1. Your socks are so colorful,
    Mine are so drab.
    I'll have to put mine
    Into Sock Rehab.
    Darn!

    ReplyDelete